EFT Tapping Circle for Women

circlepeeps

CAIRNS 

I offer an EFT Tapping Circle for Women every second Tuesday of the month 6.30-8.00 pm at the Cairns Spiritual Centre, 1/194 Spence Street, Cairns.   Join the Cairns Circle here!

Cairns – Women’s EFT Tapping Circle

BRISBANE

A Brisbane group is also running with the help of the wonderful Doris Scholten, EFT extraordinaire!  I’ll be back to Brisbane occasionally to run a Circle and to take private clients – I’ll keep you posted .  Join the Brisbane Circle here!

Brisbane – Women’s EFT Tapping Circle

What is a Tapping Circle?

An EFT Tapping Circle is a wonderful opportunity for people to come together to tap together as a group for the benefit of each individual in the group (using the EFT borrowing benefits concept). The group can tap on generic issues such as pain, anxiety, saddness and any other issues as determined by individuals needing support in the group.

aametLogoGroups are usually run by AAMET qualified practitioners (as Deb is), to help share this wonderful technique with the community at little cost to the individual. (e.g., Deb’s 1 1/2 hr circle is only $10 per person)

EFT Tapping Circle Format

You don’t have to know how to do EFT Tapping to join the group – we will teach you!

The format for the EFT Women’s Tapping Circle  commences with an introductory meditation and a brief overview of the EFT tapping technique for those unfamiliar with it. Then we get started tapping – beginning with some generic tapping, for example, for stress, pain or anxiety. After that, we may go deeper on a specific issue dependent upon the group consensus.  Women in the group then offer up the opportunity to work on specific issues for them – allowing the group to tap for them. (There is no obligation to do this, only if you are comfortable.) Upon closing we do a short healing and gratitude meditation and finish up with a blessing for the group.

Blooming LotusA Safe and Spiritually Uplifting Circle for Women

The EFT Tapping Circle for Women is a safe and spiritually uplifting environment where each woman can feel supported, loved and cared for. Women from all spiritual backgrounds are welcome and a deep respect for all spiritual paths prevails.

Women may raise issues aloud or they may simply think about an issue when tapping with the group. There is no need or requirement for women to publicly share any of their issues.

What Does Borrowing Benefits Mean?

When we tap for other women in our group, we can also tap for ourselves.  It’s called ‘Borrowing Benefits’ and it works like a charm!

Gary Craig, the founder of EFT, describes borrowing benefits as follows : “In essence, it involves tapping along with someone else’s issue while watching an EFT session (either live or on video) and thus “Borrowing Benefits” for yourself.”

So, an EFT Tapping Circle is an ideal environment to ‘borrow benefits’ as we tap along together. The reason borrowing benefits works so well, is that we as humans have parallell issues (like sadness, anxiety, grief, pain) that are part of the human condition. We can help tap away our own pain as we help others do the same.

Image from: jewelryandgemsforselfdiscovery.com

Image from: jewelryandgemsforselfdiscovery.com

What Can I Expect in a Tapping Circle?

You can expect to feel the energy of love and support and often people will have amazing results during and after the Tapping Circle experience. (See some of the Testimonials from group members here.)

As Gary Craig suggests, it’s not a 100% perfect, but it does have awesome results:

“It’s not perfect. We don’t get 100%. But neither does conventional therapy. I’ve led audiences of several hundred people through Borrowing Benefits (Easy EFT) – …and, invariably, about 85% report positive results. Further, upon discussions with the remaining 15%, I learned that most of them didn’t follow the instructions properly. The bottom line here is that impressive benefits are available to anyone willing to learn the process.” Gary Craig

Once Learned You Can Use EFT Tapping for Yourself Anytime

Once EFT is learned you get to use it forever to help change and heal your life! You don’t have to wait each month for the Tuesday night Tapping Circle, it’s yours to use forever.

RSVP

Want to come to the next EFT Tapping Circle for Women? Just link to join in either Cairns or Brisbane Tapping Circle’s here:

Cairns – Women’s EFT Tapping Circle

Brisbane – Women’s EFT Tapping Circle

Note that the Circles are VERY popular and limited to only 15 women each meeting, so be quick to RSVP so you don’t miss out!

I look forward to meeting you there!

Happy tapping!

Deb

Deb Selway, PhD